๐Ÿ””Alerts
Login to get notifications!
๐Ÿ—จ๏ธForum

๐ŸŽž๏ธMovies & TV

๐ŸŒJunk

๐Ÿ”
Search keywords
Joinโž• Now!   or       ๐Ÿ”ฝ Forgot Password?

Mar '15
I felt like recording something, so here's a number I wrote last Summer. Continue »

Mar '15
Starry Eyes is one of those overlooked horror films that kicks you in the nuts when you see it. Hard. The premise involves Sarah (Alex Essoe), a struggling actress who can't seem to catch a break. Her waitress job is demeaning, her crowd bugs the hell out of her, and her auditions for roles always wind up duds. What's a girl got to do to get a role these days? Continue »

Mar '15 *
My most recent Horror obsession is a random one.

image By far the most overlooked and unpopular era/format of B-Horror. Shot-on-video Horror films from the 1990s. The 80's saw a bit of a short-lived popularity with these weird little efforts. Films like Cannibal Campout (1988), Blood Lake (1987), and Black Devil Doll From Hell (1984) still have people scratching their heads to this day. Some say they were the last form of... Continue »

Mar '15 *
Since we're all so god-damn lazy around here, I've come up with a solution to our lack of site content: rss feeds. Or rather, posts from (and linking to) other websites. View the new 'News' feed section to check the latest second-hand news stories. Continue »

๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€552

Mar '15 *
The Uh-Oh Show is the 8th gore film of Herschell Gordon Lewis.

image And his first Florida-shot gore film since 1967's The Gruesome Twosome .A film that took far too long to get released. And when it finally did, it just didn't cut it, in my opinion. Sounds like a good one when you read about it, but as cartoonish and crazy as it is, it just falls a bit flat. This movie is about a popular game show called The Uh-Oh Show, where contestants can win b... Continue »

Mar '15
Despite a lack of internet, I've added horoscopes. Most users here can add them, but know they must be reset each day (it's not automatic). Continue »

๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€640

Mar '15
Nothing can prepare you for the shocking experience of FROZEN FLESH - the most explicitly gory, shocking, bloody, and controversial movie ever made!

That right there, thatโ€™s the tagline for this piece of shit movie. Now Iโ€™ve been around controversial cinema long enough to know that many movies make this claim far too easily, yet at least most of them actually attempt to be somewhat extreme and disturbing. But director Justin French has something far more terrible planned for us and as a... Continue »

๐Ÿ‘3 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€546

Feb '15 *

I've always found the micro-budget, yet better-than-they-should-be films of Tim Ritter to be highly entertaining. Killing Spree, for the lack of a better word, is a classic. And the Truth or Dare series seems to still be the underseen gems they've always been. And I suppose the same could be said for Tim Ritter's 1998 Shot-On-Video Mock/Shockumentary comedy, Dirty Cop No Donut. An outlandish, and mean-spirited s... Continue »

Feb '15 *
For those living under a rock, Kanye West once again disrupted the Grammys (the most worthless award in the world, but still). And the coolest band in the world issued a response:

youtube

Awesome. And if you're wondering who the hell these guys are, then feast your eyes on the greatest music video ever made:

youtube

emoticon

๐Ÿ’ฌ9 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.3k

Sep '14 *
Yes I know, forget about the ridiculous title, here we have a new Australian chiller. Now I'm as a proud as any whenever Australia actually delivers a decent horror movie. I personally prefer the serial killers storyline, but unfortunately this is not that. No serial killers, no cannibals or torture. This is about a children's novel that comes to life. Sounds promising? It is. Does it deliver? Well....

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oBnmPGyU7u0/UuflF5Z_KDI/AAAAAAAAE6Q/jo0-l-E0Vac/s1600/Babadookbook.bmp Continue »

Feb '15
image If you haven't heard yet, Spider-Man is now part of the Marvel cinematic universe. That is to say, he will now tie into the upcoming Avengers films. The Amazing Spider-Man series is out the window now, and a reboot is happening. Again.

Personally, I didn't mind the last Spider-Man movie, but it didn't do well according to Hollywood's bloated standards, so Sony is going in a different direction with it now. A direction that's sure to make at least a billion dollars. emoticon

If you ask me, it's about time. Minds will be blown.

๐Ÿ’ฌ3 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€975

Feb '15 *
youtube

Meet Warren Thompson. He's an ice cream man that has an unhealthy obsession with a soap opera star Katey George. He spends his days scooping ice cream and cutting out pictures of his favorite soap opera actress. He is pretty much alone and even more so after he runs over his best friend Rodger the cat. But something wonderful happens his favorite actress Katey George starts visiting his ice cream truck or does she?

Chocolate Strawberry Vanilla is... Continue »

Feb '15

Marco Contrada is a wildlife researcher working in the remote woods of Italy. His studies lead him to an abandoned village where he becomes trapped after a storm comes and floods him in. As Marco is waiting to be rescued, He soon figures out why this village is abandoned. The spirits of two little twin girls haunt this village and they like ripping things apart.

I'm going to say first that I'm not a huge f... Continue »

๐Ÿ‘2 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€649

Feb '15
Alexandre Aja is a French director notorious for remakes. His list of remakes consists of High Tension (half remake of Intensity), The Hills Have Eyes, Mirrors, and Piranha. That's pretty much his entire (widely available) filmography right there, but at least the guy's got style. He just didn't know how to use it until this dumb-sounding film came along... Continue »

๐Ÿ’ฌ2 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€752

Feb '15 *
Centuries ago, a leprechaun falls in love with a witch, but like most women in movies with wealthy men, she was only after his money. Or enchanted gold in this case. I'm sure Kanye West could write a song about her. Anyway, she steals his gold and naturally the leprechaun is pissed. So pissed he has the witch marked for eternity with a mysterious tramp stamp. However, the Witch then has 2 lesbians rub each others boobs in a mud bath, which is actually a way of summoning a magical gnome to protec... Continue »

๐Ÿ‘1 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€354

Jan '15

So I decided to pick out a movie last night from a 9 pack I found in the Walmart dump bin. I saw Nobody Can Cool and it said Last House on the Left meets Reservoir Dogs. I'm thinking no way it is going to be as good as either of those movies. Anyways I put it in and basically it's about this couple Susan and David going to a friends cabin. The couple arrive at the cabin and somebody is already there and Susan's... Continue »

Jan '15
image I'm so excited to hear we've got a new Tremors movie on the way, with series regular Michael Gross returning as the survivalist hero Burt Gummer. He's a bad-ass to the highest degree, up there with Ash, Herbert West, and Reggie. I remember not being entirely thrilled with his final outing as Hiram Gummer in the prequel (part 4: The Legend Begins), so I'm glad they'll give him another go as the hero we all know and have grown to love over the cour... Continue »

๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€996

Jan '15

And didn't she have just the perfect name. Oh dear horror fans, we have something very unique here. Those of you who like the taboo and disturbing might wanna stick around, cos Her Name Was Torment might just be your cup of tea. Though be aware that this isn't your usual type of film.

A nameless woman, known only as "Torment", is questioned by police on why she killed the men she did. Meanwhile, we see her 'tormenting' he... Continue »

Jan '15
Yes, it's true. Our own precious @Der is behind bars, and the police were positive that I was drunk, but I proved them wrong with my very first breathalizer test. Just because a man slurs his words, seems incoherent, and shakes a lot does not mean he is drunk.

๐Ÿ’ฌ3 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.6k

Jan '15 *
Now that's raising a child to have good taste in flesh.emoticon

Jan '15
2015 is here now, and we still don't have hover boards!

I drank too much and nearly died last night, so I didn't make it till midnight, and I completely forgot about making any resolutions. Has anyone here made any New Years resolutions? Or did you all just watch New Years Evil and Terror Train?

Jan '15 *
To put Hausu (House) into words has been my most daunting task to date, because nothing I type will justify the bizarreness of this spiralling descent into strange, epileptic, schizophrenic madness. Another review described it as ''Scooby Doo directed my Mario Bava,'' but that still makes it sound grounded and tame in comparison. However, try to imagine that description as a starting point for understanding Hausu. The characters are hyperactive and cartoonish, hence the Scooby Doo analogy, and t... Continue »

Dec '14

There are thousands of new and old B-movies out there that often force the viewer to ask themselves "what could that director possibly have been thinking?" Well, Super Badass is definitely one of them. But aside from that, upon viewing, you'll most likely be asking yourself "what white trash underachiever got off the bottle long enough to conjure up something so unambitious, something so meaningless, something so lifeless?" Yet, at the sa... Continue »

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.