🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨️Forum

🎞️Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       🔽 Forgot Password?

Jul '15
Back in the day, me and @damn_cyborg would write a shit-ton of stupid stories about two impossibly inept police officers Morin and Haze. Recently, we reminisced about these shitty characters and decided to continue their incompetent adventures. Here's a story I wrote today. Continue »

Jan '15 *
As trash fans, we all dig trashy flicks. Low budget, offensive and underground. This right here, is not a trashy flick, but fuck me if it wasn't an awesome movie, so I'm going to do a write up anyway. It may not be low budget or underground, but its message could be interpreted as quite offensive, but that depends on how you look at it.

Andrew Niemen is a first year student at a very established musical University in New York. He’s into jazz music, and aspires to be one of the great jazz mu... Continue »

👍3 💬9 🚸 👀2.1k

Jun '15
The only horror film set on the holiday I know of off hand is Uncle Sam (1996), which I'm planning to watch later this week. Any of you trash epicers have any to recommend?

💬3 🚸 👀675

Mar '14 *
I don't feel that a review is even really necessary here. Why review something that's perfect? After reading those two sentences, you should already be looking for a way to watch it if you've never seen it before. Or if you disagree with my opinion at all, because you clearly have poor tastes in movies.

Despite what I just said, let's go into just what makes 'Maximum Overdrive' such a great, perfect movie anyway. Directed by Stephen King during his cokehead days? Check. We all know drugs make... Continue »

Jun '15

Anthology TV shows aren't anything new, they've been around for a while. They're great for the networks because of their non-serial format; they can air whatever episodes whenever they want really. They're also great for viewers because they don't require a lot of investment. A lot of time we might just stumble upon them channel surfing and decide: "Hey, I guess I'll watch this." We do... Continue »

👍3 💬2 🚸 👀473

Jun '15
Halloween Returns. It invokes the thought of another bad sequel. Halloween Re...surrection? Yup. That's the one.

But hey, I can't complain. We get not one, but two Halloween movies next year. (Rob Zombie's 31 should be interesting.) I'm obsessed.

💬6 🚸 👀2.1k

Jun '15
I read recently where pig female vaginas are all swirly inside to accomodate the corkscrew shaped male pig boner. So if you fuck a pig, it would break your straight human dick in a bunch of different directions. The lesson is, try to keep your cool and don't fuck pigs.

AND, of all of the people who have fucked pigs in their lives... I just want to know, who among them has gone on to do something great? Who is the best human pig fucker? I'm sure someone has fucked a pig then has had a life tha... Continue »

👍1 💬1 🚸 👀1.3k

May '15 *
All of my adult life, I have lived with a woman as a life-partner, lover, spouse, what-have-you. That's right, all of the weird shit you've seen me post through the years, there's been a woman next to me.

This week my chick-person-who-I-own is away to participate in a wedding ceremony for one of her friends. I stayed home to work. I hadn't anticipated a lax schedule, so now I'm just sitting around, jackin' it.

On one hand, I feel like a teenager whose parents have left me alone for the fir... Continue »

Jun '15
I give the movie a 3/5.
I give this video a 5/5.

youtube

👍2 💬1 🚸 👀2.1k

May '15
Hey guys. Good to be back. I had a shit load of computer issues of late and spent most of forum time working on my blog. But I'm back up and running :)

Anyway I watched Dark Angel: The Ascent again tonight and it still holds up as a low budget gem from Full Moon. The gore is cheap and charming and the lead actress is stunning. Has anybody else seen it?

💬2 🚸 👀516

Mar '15 *

I finally picked this up. Going to watch it tonight. I've wanted to see it for so long but it was always so damn expensive to import. But I finally bit the bullet and paid haha

💬3 🚸 👀863

May '15 *

A new TV show debuted on Comedy Central back in March called Big Time in Hollywood, FL, and it's really awesome. The first season concluded this week and I'd like to talk about it because I think it's the kind of show that people on this site would enjoy.

Basically, the show's about two brothers, Ben and Jack Dolfe, who are two amatuer filmmakers with no jobs who make no budget films with... Continue »

👍2 💬1 🚸 👀461

May '15
Kung Fury finally came out this month, it's only 30 minutes, and it's available on youtube. Do yourself a favor and be blasted with a wave of retro 1980s cheese.

🚸 👀334

May '15 *

Color Me Blood Red was the last of the Lewis-Friedman produced Exploitation films of the 60's. Filmed in Sarasota, Florida in 1965, this final installment of Their groundbreaking Blood Trilogy was, for the most part, back to basics after the surprisingly successful epic, Two Thousand Maniacs. This new turkey would be a bit more simplistic like Blood Feast. But gorier, dumber, and while not nearly as legendary, alot more fun in my... Continue »

👍2 💬6 🚸 👀1.7k

May '15
It's about time I did one of these. Anyway, I've known the creator of this site, Renzo_Capetto for some time now. We met on the IMDb forums back in 2006 or so. I used to post there all the time, especially back in my high school days when I was anti-social. I don't post there anymore, but still use the site to rate films, watch trailers, look up people, stuff like that. I took time off from being on the internet so much to focus on college and other junk, and figured this site was better to join... Continue »

👍1 💬1 🚸 👀290

May '15
I'm more or less checked out of imdb, though I've not deleted my account there and may return for the October Challenge or to host the December one I don't have much time/energy to watch films during the week and post there to the sort of standard I established for myself. I was feeling like posting there was more of an obligation than because I was really engaged in horror and weirdness and the community and I just wasn't having fun the way I used to. But I do still watch a fair amount of horro... Continue »

💬8 🚸 👀1.8k

May '15 *
These are some of the recent drunk texts I've sent:

"Aerosmith, and the only other thing in the world that isn't Aerosmith, a marshmallow, had a standoff. They stood face to face. "You'll never be Aerosmith," said Aerosmith. "You'll never be a marshmallow" said the marshmallow. They stood there like that for, like, forever."

MY FRIEND REPLIED:
"It was the best infinite stand off concert to ever happen becuz it's still happening and always will be"

I REPLIED:
"Far superior to the feud... Continue »

👍1 💬4 🚸 👀1.5k

May '15
I don't want to do anything, ever. emoticon

💬3 🚸 👀482

Apr '15
This news is music to my ears. Even better knowing that Joseph LoDuca is coming back to do the music. I fucking LOVE the music in those movies. Also, Bruce is back in shape for it. Recent pics show he isn't fat anymore, and we all loved Bruce back when he was more adventurous. If you've ever seen My Name is Bruce, that's a perfect example of how lazy he's gotten. He does almost nothing physical in that movie.

Recent pics also show the oldsmobile is coming back. emoticon

Does anyone care about Evil Dead as much as I do?

💬2 🚸 👀3k

Apr '15
I was watching Cat's Eye last night, and it was pretty fun. Even for a PG-13 film. Anthologies are always fun because you don't have to commit to a long story. You're usually watching it for a small dose of the mad and macabre, and usually some sort of twist ending.

Film or TV, what are your favorites?

Be so kind as to rate these titles to form a more accurate
Trash Epics Favorite Anthologies list.
https://trashepics.com/media/?tags=anthology&sort=value

👍1 💬4 🚸 👀580

Apr '15
I can't believe this movie still hasn't come out yet.

youtube

🚸 👀1.9k

Apr '15
WolfCop is a movie that sounds both awesome and retarded at the same time. Don't be fooled though, because it makes for one hell of an entertaining werewolf film, that's destined to become a cult classic. Continue »

👍3 💬3 🚸 👀703

Apr '14 *
Mulva. Yes, that's her name. That's the name of our protagonist in this otherwise decent film. Someone thought it was a good idea to give our protagonist a name that sounds dangerously similar to female genitalia. Well, it's just a name right, I mean, we can't judge a book by it's cover, right? Well, if we were to judge Mulva by her cover, she'd look like this.

That's pretty hot. That chick could totally... Continue »

👍2 💬18 🚸 👀4.6k

Mar '15
This place doesn't have enough dirty talk. Continue »

💬3 🚸 👀697

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.