🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

Dec '15
I remember hearing about this fucked up Santa movie, about a killer Santa funnily enough. I'm sure it's Norwegian and hard to find, but apparently it's gruesome. That's all I can remember about it. It was discussed on the horror board a couple of years back.

Dec '15
Kids (1995) is a great one. Directed by Larry Clark and written by Harmony Korine, so you know it's gonna be funky.

Dallas Buyers Club (2014), where Jared Leto wins an oscar for playing a drag queen and Matthew McConaughey wins an oscar for being a redneck.

I'm pretty sure Jenny has AIDS in Forrest Gump (1994) too. Continue »

Nov '15 *
Thanksgiving is a holiday. No shit. It's annoying in the sense that it isn't set on an exact date, but rather "the last Thursday", and what good does that do? Why not just pick the actual date of the feast and cut the crap? What an asshole holiday.

I'm going to my families. I'm going to get drunk, since I can only get baked beforehand. Good eats... that's how I spend Thanksgiving. The holiday doesn't have much of an identity. Turkeys, and pilgrims ass-raping indians, and that's it! I've seen Christmas decorations out since about a week ago, but nobody decorates for Thanksgiving. What a lame fucking holiday. Continue »

Dec '15
I had an idea for a new horor movie. So there is a new nice fancy santa at the mall in the town of gutterville and he charges money to take pictures and sit on his lap. The poor people in the town get upset, so the town apoints a santa that can be seen for free for everyone who is poor. Long story short saint wic is evil and murders all of the rich children and bakes the children into cookies and dip them in milk, but the nice santa comes back and challenges saint wic. That's when saint wic summ... Continue »

🚸 👀804

Dec '15
I'm not here to convince you to vote for Donald Trump or Hillery Clinton or any other presidential hopeful, mainly because my guess is that 98% of the basement dwellers that end up reading this stream of conscienceness rant won't vote. However, I am here to rant about my thoguhts on the state of the union. First of all, we have to understand that peace, unity, and the luxury of being lazy and willfully ignorant are very frigile things. We don't have the right to say what we want or do what becau... Continue »

👍1 🚸 👀2.7k

Dec '15 *

John Waters earned his place in Exploitation/Trash cinema history a long time ago when he made the movie which is still considered the undisputed trashiest and one of the most shocking movies in existence, Pink Flamingos. A movie I have yet to hear referred to as "overrated", or anything other than what it was intended to be. It was intended to be a lot of things, I guess, but first and foremost, Pink Flamingos is simply the movie John Waters will be remembered for. Maybe he's made a few since then that he's more proud of, but the legendary status of Pink Flamingos is what it is, and has probably been set in stone as far back as 1972. Pink Flamingos was magic. It worked, and that's all we need to know. But after such success, pressure usually comes from one place or another once the time comes for a follow up. Pressure to match or top the success. Or atleast match or top something the prior movie had going for it. And in 1974, Female Trouble was born. It wasn't as trashy, or as disgusting, or as fucked up, but Female Trouble, in my humble opinion, is far funnier, and far more mean spirited. And in that sense, John Waters did not let us down. Continue »

Dec '15
https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/142337/things-worst-movie-ever-made/

They don't seem to like it too much. I find the movie to be wonderfully weird background noise. 1000000 / 10

Dec '15
ShurFine actually makes my favorite chili.
I've always thought Hormel is average/overrated, as (purportedly) America's #1 selling chili.

I consider Wolf Brand chili above par, but only slightly, due to it's lack of chunkiness.
When it comes to a bowl, or hot dog chili sauce, Hormel has nothing on ShurFine, imo.

Final Verdict:
ShurFine- 8/10
Wolf Brand- 6/10
Hormel- 5/10

Dec '15 *
Anyone have any favorites? I have LOVED this particular song for YEARS. Jesus I fucking love this fucking song. In 2016, in the US, I personally would say that Trump is the only one that this song could apply to, in either political party. In 2008, it applied pretty well to Obama, in different ways, I think. But, in 2016, I can't see Hillary or Bernie Sanders really having a cult of personality. On the Repub side... Jeb Bush? Ha ha, no way. Ted Cruz? He can harness a certain anger, and... Continue »

👍1 🚸 👀387

Dec '15
The new netflix series was released in entirety on November 20th. Between the last few days, I've marathoned through it, and I just finished. Continue »

Nov '15
Here is the proof. Troma, you showed me that video, awhile back, on some thread at the IMDB board. I can't take credit for it.
youtube

Dec '15
Honestly... I can say I'm a fan of this. I really get into movie franchises because it's ongoing and you get more fleshed out characters, yada yada. Basically, you just get more out of a series, and if you're anything like me, you get obsessive, and want to follow it.

That's why I love that so many classic movie series'ez are getting (and have gotten) this ongoing treatment. Continue »

👍1 🚸 👀262

Sep '14 *
image Yeah. Something Weird Video must have missed this one. Believe it or not, this is in fact a Troma movie. Not quite the type of thing these guys usually go after/settle for, but a Troma movie nonetheless. Co-directed by Fred Olen Ray, and originally titled Honey Britches, The Troma Team retitles it Demented Death Farm Massacre, adds a diffrent score (apparently), and inserts scenes involving a 500 year old John Carradine, chiming in every now and then, attempting to act as narrarator, to I guess give this movie a little star power. Not quite the end result. It didn't seem as if he had even seen the movie when rambling on about it. Still pretty cool that old man Carradine graced us with his presence. I'm sure he would have thought this movie sucked. But I don't. I think it's actually pretty good for what it is. Continue »

Nov '15
This is a classic old skit from Saturday Night live, with Dan Aykroyd.
https://screen.yahoo.com/french-chef-000000398.html

👍1 🚸 👀2.3k

Nov '15
What are you watching on the tube lately? Continue »

Nov '15
I don't speak computers. What does this mean in English? Well, err... it means I'm doing something pretty dumb here, but to make it less dumb, I'm narrowing the scope of it: "Valid" users will now be able to view the source code of this very website. And I'm not talking simple HTML source code, but the server-side scripts that control EVERYTHING. You can now look into the guts of Trash Epics.

https://trashepics.com/source/ Continue »

Nov '15
First, Jessica makes me a fried egg sandwich, then starts singing Unforgiven 2.
She sounded rather sexay.

Over the phone, she tells Dorian: "I don't like being stalked, mother-fucker."
At this point, she asks me if she can watch my copy of the 2012 film "Savages", but only if she can off herself afterwards.
Upon seeing the film, she opens a crate with a creepshow-looking monster in it, killing her instantly. True story.

Nov '15
Sorry in advance if there's already been a thread on this or perhaps this was a question asked in the site introduction thread. Anywho, are you currently working and if so, where are you currently working? Do you like your job? What past jobs have you liked or hated?

Me? I'm currently working in a grocery store, have been for almost 5 years. Not a great job, but could be a lot worse. At a decent enough hourly wage right now and it's WAY better than my previous job, McDonalds. Ugh, working the... Continue »

Nov '15
Oh... my... God... this may be the greatest YouTube video since the Dawn of Time Itself. Ozzy Man is my new hero.
youtube

Nov '15 *
Yes, I love Re-Load.
I haven't bothered with Load, as the titles alone seem time-wasteful.

But "Slither" is one of my top 30 songs.
Devil's Dance, Better Than You, Carpe Diem Baby, and Prince Charming also rock.

All four ballads on this album are undeniably brilliant.
Unforgiven 2 and Low Man's Lyric are edgy ballads,
"Where the wild things are" is a great power-ballad, and Fixxxer is a memorable ballad.
True story, ladies and gentlemen. n/m

Nov '15 *
aka Vincent Margera was the uncle of Bam Margera, and starred as himself in "Viva La Bam", and we'd always be laughing at his expense. I watch all that CKY/Jackass stuff, and I've bonded with the Bam-fam a lot over the years, so I'm fairly upset about this. I remember when Ryan Dunn died in 2011, I cried. I'm definitely not going to cry about Vito, as he was an irritable douchebag most of the time, but he was still hilarious to make fun of, and in that regard, he was adorable.

And now, for a montage of his hilarious moments:
youtube

đŸ’Ŧ5 🚸 👀1.9k

Oct '15
I was just thinking, some people here from countries other than the US might never have seen this. It's one of my all-time favorite commercials. And, I would have to call it trash, so, it fits in well here.
youtube

Nov '15
youtube

I like the way they stuck in the "safe word" from Club Van Der Sexxx, in Eurotrip, under the word Beelzeboob.

đŸ’Ŧ1 🚸 👀210

Nov '15
... in half with a chainsaw?!? People need to be saying this to one another, far more often than they do. It is a sad commentary on something or other that I hardly ever hear anyone say this. It sickens me.

Discuss.

Nov '15 *
I've never used Kickstarter before, but in the hopes that Kane Hodder wont kill me, I donated $15 for it. At the moment of this post, it has 4 days to raise about $20,000.

youtube

đŸ’Ŧ2 🚸 👀3.1k

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.