🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

Feb '16
Thoughts? I don't know who to vote for, and I'm not sure I'm even registered, but I feel it might be time I actually voted. I don't know shit about politics, nor do I care, but I want to vote just so I can vote against Bernie Sanders. That guy will fuck this country up so bad, I might have to move to Canada. Hell, I'd much rather vote Trump than him.

Your thoughts on the election?

Mar '16
I don't know unity that well, but you seem to have already jizzed out a billion games with it, so i'll let you be the judge. as i laid awake in a high stupor a few nights ago, I thought on the idea of what a ren'zed capetzeek game could even be. I'm not an avid gamer, but I still think it would be great for TE to have some form of a multiplayer unity game, even if it's a crappy top-down rpg like the ancient RPG Maker 2000. (I ain't gonna lie, I had a blast with that one).

I can provide a page... Continue »

Mar '16 *

Comfort food can come in many forms. Music, drugs, even food itself. My comfort food has always been bad Horror films. One bad Horror film in particular has been a comfort to me above all others. A shot-on-video cheesefest, made in 1986 and distributed by Troma, called Redneck Zombies. And this isn't just any old 80's S.O.V. This 'un's special. You can just tell how much thought was put into making this a fun movie, and how much f... Continue »

Mar '16 *

While they are few and far between, interesting horror movies from the 90's do exist. After many pointless sequels and micro-budget abominations in the late 80's, the genre bottomed out and by the 90's, anything worthwhile, low-budget or mainstream alike, was a rarity. Over the years, I've come across overlooked films that may have flown under the radar, mostly from the first half of the decade, and mostly mic... Continue »

Mar '16 *

The 2000's was a decade where the Horror genre finally dusted itself off and decided to finally redeem itself. Some films went on to become legendary. Some, not so much. Surprisingly, this one really flew under the radar when it came out. Around the time movies like Haute Tension were getting so much notoriety, poor li'l Sick Girl went very much unnoticed, and as far as I know, has yet to find its audience. Today, we're gonna talk... Continue »

Mar '16 *

Anyone who is familiar with the old school cult classics is probably also familiar with a controversial rape/revenge flick from the 70's called I Spit On Your Grave. In my opinion, a film that is eqaually misunderstood as it is overrated. I liked it okay, but didn't love it. However, I do find interesting the influence it has had on the world of modern B-Horror and Exploitation. Today, I'd like t... Continue »

Mar '16

If anyone ever wonders what inspired me to start writing reviews, check out this site if you haven't already.

https://bleedingskull.com/

I really didn't know shit about obscure, low-budget Horror until I started reading on this site. A lot of stuff in here I have yet to track down, and probably never will. And the reviews are pretty funny.

Mar '16 *
Jack Hill best film he made at least to me anyways, probably in the minority on this one since he did Foxy Brown, The Big Bird Cage, The Big Dollhouse and Boris Karloff in the Isle of the Snake People and a few other shitty films he did but there's nothing like watching hot girls take over everything in there path.
Won't spoil it for the one's who haven't seen it but it's a solid 10 rating for me.
youtube

Nothing like a little Navel torture.
https://www.... Continue »

Mar '16
Good Lord.
youtube

Mar '16
Fuck you Lep, you no good piece of shit, I hope you fall on a spike on your bald pussy taint!

Mar '16
It's your typical woman prison movie in the early 70's but damn damn damn some of the funniest shit ever by the great Sid Haig.
To me he made this movie even thou Pam Grier and the beautiful Margaret Markov were great too.
youtube
Just some of Sid's best work at least for me it is, he's so fucking hilarious in this film.
youtube

Won't give any spoilers or do a review because I can't write for shit but it's difently wo... Continue »

Mar '16
It would seem that I happen to be.
As a matter of fact, I can't think of any horror originals I like better than it's first sequel
(with the exception of Exorcist, Hellraiser, Puppetmaster, and Alien).

On a side note, Superman 2 was a particularly important sequel, as it set the tone for sinister/
ill-willed part 2's (Robocop 2, Batman Returns, etc.)

I'm especially a fan of Omen 2/Friday the 13th 2/Fright Night 2/Candyman 2/Stir of Echoes 2.
I prefer all of these over their predecessor... Continue »

Mar '16
This is just begging for a few Cthulhu jokes. Anyway, look t this, Jesus H. Christ that is the most digusting thing I have seen since... about 5 minutes ago, when I looked back at some old posts here. Seriously, yuck. Hmmmm what will I have for breakfast this morning... Honey Nut Cheerios? Mueslix? No, I believe this morning I will have a semi-re-animated dead squid. Yum!
youtube

🚸 👀2.5k

Feb '16
Just a little evil laughter, for your Sunday afternoon.
youtube

Jan '16 *
Did anyone see this? Holy shit. Fantastic movie. Ridiculous Cinematography.

Feb '16
So I was recently watching one of my favorite films EraserHead for the second damn time in a couple months on Friday night with my wife when around 4:00am I woke up screaming cause this super HOT blonde here was chasing me through the woods behind my damn house.
youtube
The fucking dream felt like it lasts forever anyways my wife freaked the hell out and to be honest I was scared shitless all day Saturday thinking about that damn dream and that scene in the... Continue »

Jan '16 *

80's Horror is an unusual thing. While it may not be particularly known for its quality, it is the favorite decade of many. Possibly most. After so many amazing Horror films thrown at us in the 70's, like The Exorcist and Halloween, the genre became much bigger and profitable than anyone ever thought. However, the quality of the 70's gave away to the quantity of the 80's. This decade was mostly about "fun" Horror. Cheesy sequels and ripoff... Continue »

Jan '16
I just found out recently that From Dusk Till Dawn and The Thing had their own video games. Can you think of any others?

đŸ’Ŧ5 🚸 👀2.2k

Jan '16
That's the tagline for the 2014 movie 'Spring', which I'd never heard of until a few weeks ago when @Tyler raved about it. Being that I trust his judgment about 80% of the time, I figured I had to see it when @cyborg was also taken aback by it, so I just finished the damn movie... and what a beautiful fucking movie it was!

Spring is a movie defined by the cinematagraphy, and the strong sense of general beauty the film exudes through imagery, music, and themes. The story is about Evan (Lou Tay... Continue »

Jan '16
Joe Lynch directs this survival/revenge action spectacle in which Salma Hayek plays the titular character, motivated to save her family from the Japanese mafia, who have put a price on her head for turning against them. The plot is simple, as Everly must hole up in her apartment as wave after wave of hitmen are sent in to take her out.

Everly isn't a weapons expert. She's not particularly good at hand-to-hand combat either. She's just an ordinary woman. And a prostitute. Yet she continually p... Continue »

Feb '16 *
youtube

This movie is a rape/revenge movie. It has a lot going for it an amazing soundtrack. Some good gore and nice acting. It is also beautifully shot. The whole time I was watching I thought this reminds me of different rape/revenge movies I have seen such as American Mary, Gun for Jennifer, and Ms. 45. The only downside is the movie drags a bit which would be a problem for some, but I was okay with it. I think this is must see for fans of rape/reveng... Continue »

Feb '16
Daniel Bryan is retiring tonight apparently, which is a kick in the nuts for WWE as he's been one of the only good things about the company in recent years. Anyway, it might also be a big swerve.

Jan '16 *
I just watched this last night. And wow it was so good. I couldn't believe I hadn't heard anything about it. But maybe that was a good thing because I went in not knowing what I was getting in to. I was going to post a trailer, but I watched it and I think it gives too much away. I'm just going to say watch this movie. And it's one of the best rape/revenge films I have seen in a while. 9/10.

May '15 *
You can now filter movies by whether you've seen them or not. This is nothing new, since IMDB can already do it, but that's exactly why I felt the need to add the feature.

Check out the best movies you've never seen with this link (which will only work if you're logged in, obviously):

emoticon https://trashepics.com/media/?category=1&voted=1&sort=value emoticon

And this is all based on user ratings, so you gotta rate shit if you want it to be accurate! Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ2 🚸 👀595

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.