๐Ÿ””Alerts
Login to get notifications!
๐Ÿ—จ๏ธForum

๐ŸŽž๏ธMovies & TV

๐ŸŒJunk

๐Ÿ”
Search keywords
Joinโž• Now!   or       ๐Ÿ”ฝ Forgot Password?

Feb '17 *
Hi, I'm milosprole9, changed to prolelol here. I like this site!

So, I saw it yesterday I thought it wasn't bad at all! It's enjoyable movie with good story about Samara's mother, but it's nothing new, nothing exciting. I would rate it a 7/10, what are your thoughts on this one? There is also 'Don't Breathe' rip-off scene, and I'm was like "Lmao, that guy can't be better than blind man from Don't Breathe" emoticon.

๐Ÿ’ฌ9 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€699

Feb '89 *
I'm testing the IMDB clone. Ignore this post.

[EDIT]

๐Ÿ’ฌ4 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.1k

Feb '17
what's the most prevalent great name in horror

Crampton
Steele
They're coming to get you!
Bah-bu-rah
Ask for Babs

๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€176

Feb '17
Particularly from our horror board regulars.

Should be an awesome replacement.

Rule no. 1 - No Dorian-Lep-Boki
Rule no. 2 - No Dorian-Lep-Boki

Feb '17
With IMDB shutting down their message boards, I guess this is the new hangout spot. Thanks to NoseofNicko for inviting me! #theywontdivideus

Feb '17
I signed up on TE today after i became aware of the imdb fiasco, hope this place will provide a better experience for all horror afficionados and we will be able to interact with each other in a healthier enviroment. I am mostly into the extreme/disturbing flicks but i am the type of person that's gonna watch anything, from a subkardashian reality show to werckmeister harmonies.

๐Ÿ’ฌ2 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€368

Feb '17 *

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3775202/reference

I had to make a thread about this awesome movie on here.

It's a well made very entertaining and funny (I actually laughed out loud a couple of times) Japanese zombie movie with very likeable characters, creepy looking zombies and great special effects (I don't like CG gore, but those were probably the best CG head explosions I've ever seen. The m... Continue »

Feb '17
Very sad to see the IMDB board go, but hopefully this will be just as good if not better. I wasn't a frequent poster there, so many might not recognize my name, but I did read it pretty often.

Glad to see so many fellow horror freaks from the board here.

๐Ÿ’ฌ2 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.5k

Feb '17
Will someone get rid of the retarded pink flamingo background? (I can't find a way)

Seriously. I really don't think I can spend a lot of time on a site with it - it is too distracting and annoying. Seriously.

๐Ÿ’ฌ9 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€2k

Jan '17 *

By the early 2000's, when the dvd revolution was in full swing, Something Weird Video jumped on this bandwagon like everyone else and released double feature after double feature, always loaded with extras. Exploitation films we never heard of were popping up left and right. "Sploitation" genres we never knew existed made their presence known. Something Weird brought them all back, introducing all ki... Continue »

Jan '17 *
Once there was a tv show which everyone and their fuckin' grammy loved dearly. The kids raced home from school, the housewives took a 30 minute break. Not just for any show, but a Soap opera about a time-traveling Vampire. Enough said, right? Maybe, but this low-rated Soap, which began in 1966, quickly went from underrated to great to legendary over the next couple years after Jonathan Frid joined the cast, portraying tortured Vam... Continue »

Jan '17 *

One thing is for sure. When you find yourself watching an anti-marijuana drama, and at some point, one of the characters tastes some pot after buying a batch just to see if it's the good shit or not, then, you know you've found something worth watching. A film called Mary Jane was made in the late 60's. A time when America was just starting to become less and less anti-marijuana, as well as less likely to fall for obvious bullshit. S... Continue »

๐Ÿ‘2 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€186

Oct '16 *

I've never really been much of a Werewolf fan. I've enjoyed an exclusive few over the years. An American Werewolf In London and Ginger Snaps is just about all I can come up with off the top of my head. At least as far the the more traditional stuff goes. But over the years, there have been some unusual, or just plain weird ones that have caught my eye. Movies like The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here!, and the more recent We... Continue »

Jan '16 *
I haven't heard much anything about 'Deathgasm' going in, but it turned out to be amusing flick. Set in New Zealand, the film follows high school misfit and metalhead Brodie (Milo Cawthorne) as his mother is sent to an asylum for sucking off a Santa Claus or something while on meth. He is then sent to live with his Christian aunt and uncle and their asshole son. Could life get any more lame?

Brodie quickly meets Zakk at a record store and the two start a band with some D&D nerds, all while Br... Continue »

Oct '16 *

Everybody and their fuckin' mother loves The Toxic Avenger. Troma fan or not, you'd probably be hard up to find a Horor or B-movie fan who doesn't love, or at least have respect for this 80's cult classic. A cult classic which defines the 80's every bit as much as Return Of The Living Dead. On a lower scale, maybe, but equally fun and equally 80's. The Toxic Avenger not only put Troma on the map, but made them... Continue »

Oct '15 *

My brief thoughts on the film...

This film was extremely hyped, so much so that people were comparing it to Trick โ€˜r Treat, the superb horror anthology film from 2007. My expectations were high and while I enjoyed it overall, I couldnโ€™t help but feel a little underwhelmed. The segments are hit and miss and it lacks the strong narrative structure and meshing that Trick โ€˜r Treat had.

Basically, itโ€™s an anthology film with ten segmen... Continue »

Oct '16
An android app developed by our own @DerTables.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teinc.hexadog

You destroy blocks to get a high score, just don't click the red blocks and don't fall off.

It's pretty mindless, but I really enjoy it.

Sep '16 *

Three days ago, Herschell Gordon Lewis passed away. Earlier that day, I wrote a review for Frank Henenlotter's Bad Biology, and emphasized on this film being his comeback. Hours later, I hear of Herschell's passing. One of the few remaining, and most beloved trailblazers in Horror and Exploitation, as well as one of my own personal B-movie idols. 2016 has taken away so many of our favorites, but this... Continue »

Feb '15 *
I thought the first film was an alright, bleak chainsaw massacre rip-off. The second film was a lot more over-the-top in gore and somewhat funny. Now... we've got a web series in the works with John Jarratt (Mick Taylor) and Greg McLean (writer/director of both films) returning. Continue »

Sep '16 *
I'm on a Walton Goggins tv show marathon. I just finished Sons of Anarchy, where he plays a transsexual. Now I'm watching Vice Principals, the HBO show where it's him vs. Danny McBride to become principal of some shitty school. THen I'm gonna watch 'Justified'.

Walton Fuckin' Goggins, yo!

Sep '16 *

The Business side of music can be a bitch. Like every business, money and technicalities are everything. It was always true, but much truer nowadays. Take Black Sabbath for example. A band once based on drugs, doom and creativity, is now nothing more than a money making machine, controlled by lawyers, managers, contracts and greed. All the things the original Black Sabbath loathed way back in the anti-establishment 70's. But for a ban... Continue »

Aug '14 *
Back when I lived in London, I worked with a lot of Brazilian guys and they were all relentless horndogs, constantly trying to bang anything with tits and a pulse. You could have asked any of these dudes what he was thinking about, at any time of the day, and the reply would almost always be either football or pussy or both. Thus, I'm lead to believe that Brazil is one seriously horny country. Here is what a typical Thursday afternoon in Brazil looks like - Continue »

Jul '16 *

Vampire films come in many forms. As a huge fan, I'm open to just about anything having to do with the subject. Whether they're old new, big budget or low, there's a certain classiness about a Horror flick with a Vampire. Although, "classy" might not be the first word to come to mind when watching the film I've been meaning to tell you about. Darkness. Or Leif Jonker's Darkness, as it seems more k... Continue »

Jul '16 *

By 2004, the Zombie/living dead concept had been done to death several times over. We've seen the best, the worst, smart zombie flicks like Shaun Of The Dead, stupid one's like Redneck Zombies, atmospheric masterpieces courtesy of Lucio Fulci, and of course, the outrageous gorefests. As of 2016, Peter Jackson's pride and joy has still yet to be topped. But in 2004, a guy named Brian Paulin came pretty close with a very much inspired, shot-on-... Continue »

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.