๐Ÿ””Alerts
Login to get notifications!
๐Ÿ—จ๏ธForum

๐ŸŽž๏ธMovies & TV

๐ŸŒJunk

๐Ÿ”
Search keywords
Joinโž• Now!   or       ๐Ÿ”ฝ Forgot Password?

Feb '17
What's going on everyone!!! Fucking IMDB boards. Oh well. Atleast I can say fuck.emoticonemoticonemoticonemoticon

๐Ÿ’ฌ12 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€691

Sep '16
I have a bunch of mp3s that have been on my computer for the past 10 years or so, and I play 'em on my desktop through my crappy stereo speakers. I haven't been exploring any new music in a long time, but I started using I Heart Radio to get more music in my life. It's a pretty cool website/app.

What about you?

Feb '17
Why is this not mandatory viewing at all educational institutions?

youtube

Feb '17
My favorite character was Black Philip.

How would you interpret the movie?

As literal events happening.

I've heard one interpretation sum it up as a hallucination after the family eats fungus infected crops.

Another is that the whole thing is a feminist reaction about breaking free from a puritan family.

๐Ÿ’ฌ5 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€447

Feb '17 *

The Idea

They are known as myths, lore, and folktales. Created to give logic to mankindโ€™s darkest fears, these stories laid the foundation for what we now know as the horror genre.

Weโ€™re going to be exploring the strange tales from all over the globe. Each filmmaker will be making a short about a myth from their country and it will all stitch together in a feature film.

From the Creators of ABCs of Death1/2.

https://horrorpedia.com/2017/0... Continue »

Sep '15
I just watched Cannibals and loved it. Totally awful and bizaree. What should I check out next?

๐Ÿ’ฌ11 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.9k

Feb '17 *

I'm pretty much set in my ways when it comes to these modern Horror remakes. Not to sound narrow minded, but when I hear about a remake in the works, especially when it's of a beloved 70's or 80's classic, I almost always automatically dislike it. Can you really blame me after such shit as the Platinum Dunes flicks? Not to mention the absolutely abysmal garbage from the last year or two, like Martyrs... Continue »

Feb '17
I just watched Shocker for the first time in a long while and it is a real stinker. Not long ago I watched Deadly Friend, which, cool basketball death scene aside, is also a turd. Cursed was almost unwatchable. My Soul To Take is one of the few of his films that I haven't seen, but by all accounts it blows. What is the worst Craven film in your opinion?

๐Ÿ’ฌ19 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.9k

Aug '16 *

I usually keep my review writing within the safe confines of movies. And I'll admit that music is something I'm not nearly as educated on. But I do know what I like: Metal! But I've not always dug the sweet tunes of this genre. But bands like Candlemass and My Dying Bride eventually proved to me that there is much, much more to Metal than Pantera and Metallica. But years before my Metal awakening, or even... Continue »

Sep '15 *
1. Stacy Keach
2. Tom Atkins
3. Oliver Reed
4. Clint Eastwood
5. Udo Kier
6. Bobby Rhodes // though prolly the true #1
7. Ric Flair
8. Burt Renolyds
9. Jeffrey Allen ?
10. John Waters
11. Rutger Hauer
12. Kurt Russell
13. Fred Williamson
14. Henry Silva
15. Franco Nero
16. David Hess
17. Kevin Bacon
18. Ian McCulloch
19. Alice Cooper
20. Wilford Brimley
21. Paul Shaffer
22. Donald Pleasance
23. James Karen
24. David Warbeck
25. Nic Cage
26. George 'buck' Flower
27. Will... Continue »

Feb '17
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/friday-13th-reboot-shut-down-972644

How do you feel about this?

I don't think we missed anything special. All the best Friday movies belong in the 80's.

๐Ÿ’ฌ10 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.4k

Jan '17 *

Italy has been very good to us Horror/Exploitation fans over the years. Perhaps more than any other country. If you want cheese, they got plenty, if you want gore, no problem. If you're in the mood for a genuinely scary masterpiece, there's more than enough to go around. This country offers a bottomless pit of Giallos, Women In Prison flicks, Zombie epics, and all sorts of cool, supernatural Horrors with ton... Continue »

Feb '17
This topic has made its way to Trashepics

1. Friday The 13th Pt 6: Jason Lives
2. Friday The 13th Pt 4: The Final Chapter
3. Friday The 13th Pt 3
4. Freddy Vs Jason
5. Jason X
6. Friday The 13th Pt VII: The New Blood
7. Friday The 13th PT VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
8. Jason Goes To Hell
9. Friday The 13th (1980)
10. Friday The 13th Pt 5: A New Beginning
11. Friday The 13th Pt 2
12. Friday The 13th (2009)

๐Ÿ’ฌ6 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€1.1k

Feb '17
Is this any good? I've never heard of it but came across it on YouTube the other night. Sounds like a giallo.

๐Ÿ’ฌ5 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€470

Sep '14 *
I've sworn all my life. I swear all the time and I think it's rather good language. People say it's limited vocabulary that makes you swear, well I don't think so. Cause, my vocabulary I know at least, ohh, one hundred and twenty seven words. And I still prefer fuck.... It always works, you know? And you never read, '"Fuck off", he hinted.' - Billy Connolly Continue »

Feb '17
I don't see this guy's name mentioned nearly enough. He has directed a lot of great micro-budget comedies. I'm a fan of everything he's done.

A Polish Vampire in Burbank (1983) - About a vampire who has always had his blood provided to him by his parents and now has to go out into the real world and learn how to bite people himself.

Deathrow Gameshow (1987) - About a gameshow where the contestants are on deathrow and have to compete to not be executed. Things go wrong for the host when the... Continue »

๐Ÿ’ฌ7 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€721

Feb '17
Probably one of the most controversial contemporary filmmakers.

youtube

youtube

๐Ÿ’ฌ4 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€339

Feb '17
Discuss the King of The Monsters.

Favorite movie - Godzilla, Mothra & King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack

I keep on watching Godzilla: Final Wars over and over. Love Godzilla Vs Destroyah as well.

Shin Godzilla was decent.

youtube

youtube

๐Ÿ’ฌ4 ๐Ÿšธ ๐Ÿ‘€902

Feb '17 *
I'll start with this one (the best part starts at 1:10):

youtube

Amazing special effects!

How to post YouTube links:

Click on Media, then click on Youtube and copy and paste this part of a YouTube link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSRaCF3Ec4 [ youtube=here]

Aug '15 *
Okay. Let's say you were forced to be #2 in a human centipede, but unlike those unfortunates in the movie, you are given the option to pick anyone for #1 and #3. Anyone at all.

Mine...

Apr '14 *
Warning, the following discussions may be deemed offensive and disgusting to almost all people. Proceed at your own risk.

I love warnings like that. If anything, it makes me wanna check it out moreso. I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but if our grand director disapproves, please feel free to delete it. I'm merely posting this as a entrepreneur of the sick and twisted, the disgusting and underground. This is the extreme thread for extreme things. If you come across anything that churns your stomach or keeps you up at night, this is the thread for it. Just be sure to have a gag bucket here with you. emoticon Continue »

Sep '16 *

What is the most notorious film ever made? It's an interesting question and one where quite a few candidates leap instantly to mind. Continue »

Mar '15
youtube

An average slasher from the 80s. Berserker is a suggested watch for any slasher completionist.

Berserker starts off with an elderly couple being murdered in the woods. And then cuts to a group of 6 teenagers heading to the same woods. The teenagers get into with owner of the camping site because they want the best camp site. Eventually they give in and take the other camp site and drive off, but sneak over to the camp site they wanted in the fir... Continue »

Feb '17
I'm another migrant from IMDB. I love all things horror but have a particular penchant for minimalist creepy stuff like The Blair Witch Project and The Innocents, and psychological horror such as Repulsion and Possession. This place looks like a very nice spot to talk horror. I will miss the individual film boards on IMDB where you can obssess over a specific film without giving everyone the shits but c'est la vie, here I am! emoticon

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.