🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

Feb '17 *
Finally started watching Season 2.

Can we all agree this is the best show on TV?

They have exceeded above and beyond expectations.

youtube

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀1.7k

Feb '17 *
Watched this over the last couple of months. There are 2 seasons. A solid anthology show hosted by Boris Karloff. Started off more like its title namesake as less horror episodes and more mystery/thriller but as it went along it definitely got more horror. In fact some of the episodes were pretty out there with some of the concepts. Ahead of its time in some ways.

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀652

Feb '17 *
Just watched this the other night so figured I would ad it to this section. Not my favorite Kurosawa film but an engaging and thought provoking film about life and death. 7.5/10

🚸 👀783

Feb '17 *
A lot of us were pretty stunned to hear about IMDB's impending apocalypse. I've been on those boards for a dozen years, so I'm at a loss. To help cope with this disastrous decision, I scrounged through the source code and plugged in our own forum's content into the IMDB layout. It wasn't too difficult to decipher, and I figured it might help others assimilate to this little slice of the internet.

https://trashepics.com/tedb/

Of course, this place is not IMDb. Functionality of this r... Continue »

Feb '17 *
I love this crazy little film by Damon Packard and I just discovered there's going to be a sequel. Bring it on!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6370404/

Sep '15
So the October cunting Challenge is upon us yet again! Continue »

Oct '16 *

I feel like hating on a movie, today. Let's try this one. But first, I'd like to point out that I do not hate Kevin Smith movies. I used to love them, and still think some of them are pretty good. I actually used to like Chasing Amy a lot, as I used to like a lot of comedies from the latter part of the 90's and the early 2000's. Movies like Scary Movie and Half Baked. I'm not ashamed to admit I found them hilar... Continue »

Feb '17
Any collect or subscribe Horror Mags?

Once in a while I will go to a Barnes and Noble and sit there, read coffee and read a few mags. I don't buy any though.

I do have a collection of old Fangoia and Femm Fatale.

Feb '17
Does anyone here have any? I have two sleeves but I only have 1 horror tattoo. I have the Gil Man from Creature of the Black Lagoon on my wrist

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀2.1k

Feb '17
That Jason Simmons/Uncle Virgil/Project Error/Cajun Joe person seems to be here. He is the person who harassed me for well over a year on IMDb on the horror board, the soapbox and the Good Wife board. He uses multiple names and has multiple accounts. He's a homosexual and is mentally ill. He claims to be in Texas but that's not been verified. He could be one of my neighbors for all anyone knows.

I've already found one post of his on this forum where he used my name. If this becomes an o... Continue »

Feb '17
Hey guys. I've finally made it across to TE and will likely spend my time between here and Zed's board as that is where most of the people I am familiar with have gone.

For those that know me or recognise the name - hello again! For those that don't, then I was long time reg over on the IMDb horror board and first joined there in 2002. For the first five years or so I was a regular poster but as the years went on I became more of a reader than a poster.

What I loved about the horror board... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ3 🚸 👀561

Oct '16
What kind of video games are you into?

I don't game that much, so it's kind of a stupid question. I'm not really playing ANYthing right now. I'm more interested in the behind the scenes stuff lately. Me and @der are working in Unity3D to make some video games, and it's fascinating.

I used to play D&D games like Baldurs Gate. The pc version was a full RPG adventure with a lot of customization, so it was really fun. The console version was also bad-ass, because it was just a hack and slash g... Continue »

Feb '17
It is such a pain in the fucking ass.

At least I can have a room designated to horror memoriabilia. Right now I have rolled up posters in tubes and stacks of VHS a closet in my current apt.

Any of you guys home owners?

đŸ’Ŧ1 🚸 👀132

Feb '17 *

Recently, I wrote a piece on Cannibal Ferox, comparing it to the slightly more popular Cannibal Holocaust, and asking the question "Coke or Pepsi?" https://trashepics.com/post/9/98/. In other words, which is number one and which is number two. The jury is still out on that one, I guess. But I'm here today because I'm not quite finished talking about these types of movies. There's actually... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ5 🚸 👀275

Feb '17
It makes it pretty difficult to reply to people. I swear this is the most difficult website I have ever seen.

đŸ’Ŧ17 🚸 👀789

Feb '17 *
Fave Band: Converge
Fave Movie: Taxi Driver
Fave Horror: Dead & Buried followed by The Thing followed by Dawn of the Dead followed by..
Fave Pet, I have two cats, sometimes Mr. Burger is an asshole, so the smaller cat, Bella is my fave.

đŸ’Ŧ24 🚸 👀1.1k

Feb '17
My first post, just to let everyone know I'm here.

Feb '17
I love folk lore horror, Blood on Satan's Claw,Witchfinder General,The VVitch are all great, The Village had elements to it. Do you guys have any rec's?

Oct '15
I recently watched this for the October Challenge, not realising it wasn't a horror movie. My own stupid fault of course, I went in blind, I should have at least checked the tags on imdb, but the dvd box was cheap and it had quotes on it like "Tense, thought provoking thriller" and said it was from the makers of Sunshine and 28 Days Later, so I thought, why not!
Well it's not a horror movie, so don't check it out for the challenge. But it's actually a damn good one. And even though it's not ho... Continue »

Apr '16 *
image Cheech and Chong are legends of marijuana cinema. They worked together prominently throughout the 70s and 80s, releasing several highly-rewatchable comedy classics from 1978 to 1983.

The films are wild, comedic gold, featuring recurring guest appearances by Michael Winslow, Pee-Wee Herman, and Stacy Keach, among others.

The Corsican Brothers (1984) is omitted because it sucks so bad.

Which film is your favorite?

đŸ’Ŧ10 🚸 👀3.5k

Aug '15
What movie would you make? Continue »

Aug '14 *

Back in Fall of 2004, I spent an entire Saturday afternoon, and part of the night drinking large amounts of cheap vodka out amongst nature with my then best friend, Jeremy. Jeremy was a real good guy. A true friend. He never would have done anything to fuck me over, or ruin my buzz in any way. Atleast not on purpose. so, eventually, the time comes to call it a night. I ride with him on the way back to my house. Once we get there,... Continue »

Oct '16
I was talking with someone who seemed to think the Moon Landings were faked.

So whats everyone favorite Conspiracy Theory?
Im gonna have to go with Reptilians

And what ones do you think are true?
I believe in Elements of the New World Order

Sep '16 *

Once upon a time, there were four members of Black Sabbath. Guitarist, Tony Iommi. Bassist, Geezer Butler. Singer, Ozzy Osbourne. And drummer, Bill Ward. And then came the 80's, which gave us seemingly endless vocal/bass/drum changes, spilling on into the 90's. Some changes, not so bad. Some pretty bad. It wasn't until 1997 that all four original members of this legendary group would find their way back t... Continue »

Feb '17

the terrific title belies the worst thing ever made by human hands. it's micro budgeted and micro plotted. i think they were going for a Tank Girl sort of Feminist Stream of Consciousness narrative but they didn't land it at all. Janeane Garofalo stars because i guess no one wants her in their real movies anymore. little of it makes sense but some of it is actually funny. despite appearances by Lloyd Kaufman and the Toxic Avenger this isn't up to Troma s... Continue »

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.