🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

Feb '17 *
image When most people familiar with video games think of movies turned into video games, they shudder a little. They don't have the best reputation. Back in the '80s and '90s, if it was a movie, odds were, a shitty video game tie-in would follow. The Angry Video Game Nerd has covered quite a few of them.

What makes this game based on Walter Hill's 1979 classic any better? Well to start, it was made by Rockstar. Even if you aren't into video games, you've likely heard of their Grand Theft Auto series. Rockstar puts a lot of effort into their games and The Warriors was no different. Continue »

Sep '15
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082813/

Any fans, good slasher trash. I am doing a rewatch of this for the October Challenge.

8/10

Mar '14 *
Welcome to another... Reviews with Ballz!

image Today, I'll be covering: Tombs of the Blind Dead (1971) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067500/ , Return of the Evil Dead (1973) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068232/ , The Ghost Galleon (1975) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071256/ , and Night of the Seagulls (1976) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073461/. And yes, I know those years conflict with what IMDb lists. But the years Wiki lists conflict a little too, so I'm going by what it says on the back on my DVDs.

I recently decided to buy Amando de Ossorio's Blind Dead series via the The Blind Dead Collection box set. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the set itself. As you can see below, it's shaped like a coffin, which is really cool I think, and I can't complain about the quality of the transfers or anything. Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀2k

Feb '17
I have this list for myself but figured I would post it here in case anybody is looking for modern recs. Obviously some may disagree with some listed or not listed. Here is every horror film I have liked so far from these years. I will obviously add to it as I see more films.

Aaah! Zombies!! (2007)
All The Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006)
Amer (2009)
American Psycho (2000)
Antichrist (2009)
August Underground (2001)
Bad Biology (2008)
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006... Continue »

Feb '17
The only other board that I visited on IMDB was the South Park boards. I rewatch all seasons in order and do that for eternity and so on.

Favorite Episodes

-Awesome-O
-Cartman Land
-Krazy Kripples
-Scott Tenorman
-Marjorine
-D Yikes!

I hope there are fans here so we can quote, with proper expletives. Thanks!!!

đŸ’Ŧ10 🚸 👀1.6k

Feb '17
Dead at 61.

Wow, he has been in a lot of great movies, I'm looking at his filmography right now, and he has been in a lot more of my favorites than I would have thought.

Feb '17 *
I've always dug the sequel more than the original.

The first seems one-dimensional by comparison
(strictly beheadings, as opposed to an elevator killing, for example).
It didn't hurt that in the sequel, he's protected by ravens, rather than a rottweiler.
Imho, the cemetary conversations in the sequel are more compelling than any in part one.

I also prefer the conclusion in the sequel (since he's that much closer to world-domination).

đŸ’Ŧ9 🚸 👀2.2k

Feb '17
The mold knows, Jack. The mold knows.

This is one weird ass filthy movie. A man who hasn't left his filthy disgusting apartment in 16 months finally has his TV die on him. After a failed suicide attempt, a giant lump of mold (voiced by one Mr. Jeffrey Combs) in his bathroom starts talking to him and controlling his life. It's very Henenlotter-esque, and the type of movie that makes you feel like you need to take a shower. Highly recommended! Here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?... Continue »

Feb '17
Is this worth getting on Blu-ray?

đŸ’Ŧ3 🚸 👀306

Nov '16 *

Todd Sheets has always gotten a lot of hate. And you're probably sitting there thinking "Well, no shit! Did you see Prehistoric Bimbos In Armageddon City?". And I'd have to answer that with an unfortunate yes. And yes. Not his finest hour and nine minutes. But I'll still go on record and say that I don't think whatever hate Sheets may get is really justified. Especially if you're only familiar with his very early stuff. Sure. These so-called fil... Continue »

Feb '17 *
I have this list for myself but figured I would post it here in case anybody is looking for modern recs. Obviously some may disagree with some listed or not listed. Here is every horror film I have liked so far from these years. I will obviously add to it as I see more films.

Absentia (2011)
All Cheerleaders Die (2013)
Attack the Block (2011)
The ABCs of Death (2012)
American Mary (2012)
Antiviral (2012)
Bad Milo (2013)
Banshee Chapter (2013)
The Battery (2012)
The Bay (2012)
B... Continue »

Jan '16
That's what I'm talkin' about.
youtube

Sep '16 *

There's nothing more American than a good comeback story. Especially by an underdog. That's what low-budget Horror filmmaker, Frank Henenlotter is. From a technical standpoint, his movies are pretty bad. Not to mention that his last film was in 1992. It seems as though the man has had very few ideas in his long career, although, the one's he has had have all been borderline genius. That is, if you happe... Continue »

Feb '17
Does anyone here listen to podcasts? I listen to quite a few and I sometimes put them on when I'm cleaning. They are usually ones where they discuss horror movies. I've also got some good recs from these podcasts. Probably the most popular one I listen to is Shock Waves(which used to be Killer POV). I also listen to quite a few on horrorphilia.com. 22 Shots of Moodz and Horror, ABCs of Hidden Horror, and Exploding Heads Horror Podcast. And I also listen to Hysteria Lives. They just put up an e... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ7 🚸 👀1.9k

Jul '16
I was surfing the internet one day and came across this list of 100 Obscure Horror Trash. I checked them off and I have seen about half. Now I plan on tracking down and watching the rest. You can go to https://www.listchallenges.com/100-obscure-horror-trash to check them off or you can look at the list below. What do you think about the list? How many have you seen? And of the ones you have seen what do you think about them. I have Nightmare Sisters and Murder Weapon. I will be watching thos... Continue »

Feb '17
Ohh early 2000's. Never change.

youtube

youtube

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀451

Feb '17
What up, friends?

Your old pal what's-his-face here, just thinking about the next step for TE. IMDb killed itself, the boards split up, and it... kinda sucks. Everyone went off in different directions, to all sorts of different boards, and the unity is no more. It's the end of an era, and I miss it terribly. Everyday, I idly browse the internet, but I just don't have as many places to look anymore.

Next month is going to be a busy month. We have the new Trash Challenge to keep us active, a... Continue »

Feb '17
It is pretty funny and gory. It gets a bit goofy at times but I think the unexplained reason (Puke/Undead/Dead) Zombie thing is cool. Anyone see this yet?

Feb '17
This place looks much better with the white background.

Jan '17 *

Budget isn't everything. It's often an important factor in a movie's success, and vital to obtain some amount of respect as an actual movie in the minds of most. But in some cases, a lack of budget just isn't that big of a deal, as the story is so dominant over all other aspects. At that point, it comes down to adding stuff just for the sake of adding stuff. Today, we're going to talk about one of those movies that has such a compelling storyli... Continue »

Jan '17 *
I just read that Asghar Farhadi wont be attending the Oscars. Yeah, that's right. Who the fuck is he, and why should I care? That's rhetorical. I don't give a fuck who he is. I just think it's stupid, and I hate news that tries to impress upon you that certain people's opinions matter. I also hate Hollywood for trying to beg us to vote for their sponsor, and throwing fits when the better man wins. We could make better news than that.

Dear Trump, make the news great again.

Feb '17
You know they made about 50 different forums when the news broke. I'm curious as to whether they'll get popular, and if so, how can we steal their users?

Let's get some feedback in this time of crisis.

Feb '17
so i'm getting comfy here, slippers on, Season of the Witch in the background soothing the eyes. bored. top 100 movies eh? gonna rate the shit outta these bean flicks

Whats this! Garth Marenghi's Darkplace in the last fucking place i'd expect to find it. four votes for a cult series seen little in the UK, let alone a sleazy southern cracker run random movie site! & i mean that in the best possible way - made my day muthaf'ukas

so here's a couple more disturbing wierd darkly funny shows:... Continue »

Feb '17
Regardless of film's release year.

For me it's : The Handmaiden (2016) 9/10

đŸ’Ŧ6 🚸 👀496

Mar '14 *
Like him or hate him, I think it's hard to disagree on Fulci's films belonging on here. By the description alone of the site made by @Renzo_Capetto, Fulci's films belong.

old school horror movies, gritty exploitation films, and especially bad movies

Yep, that describes most of Lucio Fulci's films.

Personally? I'm pretty middle-of-the-road on his stuff. I liked 'Zombie' a lot and, to a lesser extent, 'The New York Ripper' the first time I saw them, but I hated 'City of the Living Dead' and 'The Beyond'. I've seen some of his other stuff too, like 'Don't Torture a Duckling' (hated), 'Manhattan Baby' (actually thought it was okay despite the overall negative reception I see towards it), and 'The House of Clocks' (also thought was okay). I'll be focusing on the first four movies I mentioned here though, as I've seen them the most and am more familiar with them. Continue »

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.