🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

Jun '14 *
From 1960 to 1964, Vincent Price and Roger Corman collaborated on 7 films based around Edgar Allan Poe's stories. Roger Corman also directed "The Premature Burial", which is the only film in his Poe series not to include Vincent Price.

đŸ’Ŧ9 🚸 👀3.5k

Sep '15
Several months ago,
I made an IMDb thread about how Lady Frankenstein was the best horror film of 1971.

I must confess I haven't seen Abominable Dr. Phibes, or Let's Scare Jessica to Death.
I take it back, as I recently saw Legacy of Blood, and was impressed with it.
I still, however, consider LadyF one of the top 3 of that year.
On the thread, someone said:
"I like the film Lady Frankenstein, but I don't consider it one of the top 10 horrors of 1971".
He didn't post his... Continue »

Feb '17
we don get so many Skeeters here, but i love these lyrics

youtube

Feb '17 *

As a lifelong ass man, I guess I can appreciate a good pair of chesticles only so much. But the appreciation is still very much present. I figure most straight males, or most males in general, dig some big udders. Hell, I'd bet on most people feeling that way, regardless of sexual orientation. Today, I'd like to talk about a film for the tit men, or tit people, rather. A film which has very little going for it, aside from the freakishly gigantic... Continue »

Mar '16 *
Hey fools. Back in 2007, I got my first digital camera, and made some bad videos. I'm talking really bad. Like mind-boggling'ly incompetent pieces of diarrhea. You'll probably quit this site after watching them because you'll be embarrassed to be associated with me.

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/user/theguy9388

Aug '15
FACT!

I once argueed with some fool who doubted & said Fred was the most evil top dog of horor? I call bullshit! Pinballs has the advantage because i think he is super demon type shit... the kind that could even bless Fred with power?

Not a question ... i am telling you ;)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJXRRqUBtaMKlg9uqzbEuSrpGHziWakNJFaNRGQNnC6xdPlCd5

Even Wishmaster would fuck Fred up so deal with it! :)

Apr '15
As members of my glorious garbage dump, I'd like to get to know you all a little better, and what better way to get to know someone than to get to know their daily routine? This could get messy, so I'll start... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ7 🚸 👀681

Oct '14 *
When I was just a little girl, my dad would take me to the local video shop to rent movies. There was this discount where you could get seven weeklies for seven dollars, and being the cheap movie buffs that we were, we would go nuts and spend ages finding movies to watch. Naturally I was always in the horror section and the foreign section, cos I had an inkling the foreigners knew how to make scary movies. By this point, I was already an established horror fan, but still an extreme movie virgin.... Continue »

Feb '17
This is probably my most finished drawing, and my favorite I've done, I tend to get impatien and rush, but this one I worked for a long time.

(Pencil)

Second most recent. I normally don't do drawings of real people, I went through a lot of crumpled up paper until I finally managed it.

(Pencil and charcoal)
https://i1023.phot... Continue »

Aug '14 *

This is one of those movies that you're either going to love or hate. Me? I actually hated it the first time I saw it. I found it to be an obnoxious pile of shit, but with the occasional rewatch over the years, I grew to appreciate Decampitated for what it is. An insightful, yet silly statement on the state of the Horror genre. A self aware 90's slasher which actually manages to get it right. Imagine that.

Decampitated is about seven friends who don't seem to like, or even know each other very well, who decide to go camping together. Although they seem to know nothing about the activity. The leader of our group, Garrett. A hyper, enthusiastic twig of a man who is determinded to treat his pals to a weekend in the woods. Despite not being very bright, he seems to really know how to take charge. For whatever reason, Garrett's lazy, bitchy friends reluctantly decide to join him in his quest to rough it. The happy campers decide to camp as planned, but we soon discover, there's a killer in the woods, but luckily, there's seven of them, which should be more than enough to fight off the killer. Especially if they all stick together. Of course, when times get tough, they all scatter out like dumb fucks, and make one stupid decision after the other. Even when they get the killer down, and have him right where they want him, they'll yet again run off again into the woods to duct tape their wounds, and of course bicker amonst themselves. Continue »

Feb '17 *
One of the better snake movies. That King Cobra looked pretty damn fierce.

youtube

đŸ’Ŧ14 🚸 👀751

Feb '17
I recently purchased Conan the Destroyer.

I never understood the hate for it.
Some claim it has a bubble-gum script. The first one didn't?
The only flaw I can think of is that the comical-thief guy is annoying at times.
But imo, he was far from bad enough to ruin the film. 7/10

đŸ’Ŧ1 🚸 👀185

Feb '17
had no messageboards to go to and share thoughts.

Fuck you IMDB

Saw a new cast member that I was curious about - did not go to IMDB

Fuck you IMDB

đŸ’Ŧ19 🚸 👀1.2k

Feb '17
No one around here will ever hear from me again.

Feb '17
This board is going to be a hoppin'.

In the old TE section, this thread will seem even more random than it is.

đŸ’Ŧ15 🚸 👀2.9k

Feb '17 *
Anyone seen it? Apparently it's about a vicious baboon loose in a research center.

đŸ’Ŧ6 🚸 👀377

Feb '17
To any new recruits, or people thinking about joining this site, don't you fret! Trash Epics will provide you with an equally adequate forum! Of course, that's only if you post shit on here and keep the spirit of the (old) IMDB boards alive. Don't let IMDB's demise ruin your day!

We've got a forum AND a movie database, so you should be able to assimilate pretty easily.

Feb '17
Just so no one steals my thread title

emoticon

đŸ’Ŧ11 🚸 👀519

Feb '17 *
When thinking of Spaghetti Westerns the name at the top of the list is Sergio Leone. Rightfully so as he has made some of the greatest in the genre. Heck some of them I would consider the greatest of any genre. But there is a Sergio not far behind. Corbucci has put out numerous good ones including 2 of the best in Django and The Great Silence. The latter of which I think is a top 5 Western ever made.

If you are into Westerns and haven't seen some of his I highly recommend you do so. O... Continue »

👍1 🚸 👀2.4k

Feb '17
FIRST BITCHES!!!!!! emoticonemoticonemoticon

đŸ’Ŧ1 🚸 👀2.5k

Feb '17 *
Really looking forward to this, new horror/comedy from Alice Lowe (Sightseers, Jam, Four Lions), written, directed & starring Lowe who was heavily pregnant at the time

"Widow Ruth is seven months pregnant when, believing herself to be guided by her unborn baby, she embarks on a homicidal rampage, dispatching anyone who stands in her way."

a strong cast inc Kate Dickie (Red Road, The Witch, Prometheus) & Jo Hartley (Inbred, Dead Mans Shoes), hopefully the links to Chris Morris, Ben Wheatley... Continue »

Dec '15 *

The early and mid-70's saw a lot of attempts to shock within the world of B-Horror and Exploitation. With the Pink Flamingos and the Blood Sucking Freaks here in the states, but you better believe good ol' Europe got in on the fun, and then some. Germany gave us Mark Of The Devil, Denmark gave us The Sinful Dawrf. But I'd like to talk about a pretty little sleazefest from Greece that I absolutely love. And as far as I can remembe... Continue »

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.