🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

Sep '15
If you were riding in the Old West and you were about to bust into a Salloon, what would they call you?

Mine would be Sasparilla Johnson

đŸ’Ŧ3 🚸 👀2.6k

Sep '15 *

Way back in '98, when I really started getting into B-Horror and other cult classics, Three movies by three legendary directors caught my eye more so than the rest, and they would shape my taste in trash cinema and influence my outlook on life. Herschell Gordon Lewis' Two Thousand Maniacs, John Waters' Pink Flamingos, and Lloyd Kaufman's Tromeo And Juliet. Those movies brought me more joy as a teenager than I could put into words. But I'd like to... Continue »

Sep '14 *

Anyone who is familiar with Troma knows that Bloodsucking Freaks (AKA The Incredible Torture Show) is by far the most vile, most depraved, most pitch black evil thing those guys have to offer. A film that shows us exactly how rotten this world we live in can be. But this is a special film, as it somehow manages to successfully sneak in a ton of humor. Successfully, meaning this is done in a way that is actually funny without decreasing the... Continue »

Aug '15 *
So I'am sure that all of you have seen this beautiful video.
But It never gets boring.
youtube

Aug '14 *

Like most people, I hate musicals with a passion. That is, all but one. A musical which not only manages to not be annoying, but is also quite hilarious. Dare I say the musical aspect makes that even more true. The songs are actually catchy. Stupid but catchy. But musical or not, this would be our first glimpse of the genius humor of Trey Parker that would not only make him millions in the long run, but make this little student film that started it all, the most beloved Troma movie of the 1990's. Although, this film is in desperate need of a new trailer. Just sayin'. Continue »

Sep '15
How long has your fave horror film been as such?

It's no secret that Terror (1978) is my favorite film.
It was June of last year when I first saw it, so it'd be 15 months for Sweet Terror O' Mine. n/m

Sep '15
youtube
What a Dumbass poor old lion only wanted to play til the Dumb Fuck started waving his arms everywhere. Guess it's kinda sad. Nah

đŸ’Ŧ14 🚸 👀2.8k

Sep '15 *

When you think of cheesy B-Horror from the 80's, several names may come to mind. If you know your shit, Frank Henenlotter should be one of those names. And if so, then, you should also be familiar with a movie called Basket Case, as well as its two sequels. Basket Case is nothing short of a masterpiece of 80's schlock. Frank Henenlotter's bread and butter. The film he is most known for, with the style... Continue »

Sep '15 *
There are all kinds of superlatives I could use to describe Patricia Arquette in Lynch's Lost Highway: Captivating, mesmerizing, checks thesaurus.com.. bewitching, hypnotizing, spellbinding, beguiling, entracing.. ok that's enough.

Without Arquette, I feel Lost Highway would be a lesser Lynch work. I can't think of another actress of the time who could have pulled this role off to such perfection. Blonde, or brunette, clothes on, clothes off, in HD she is simply a visual... Continue »

Sep '15
Design a logo for Trash Epics. We have icon logos, but we need a banner image. This site is too dry without one. Anyone who delivers a good design will get a $5 Amazon gift card or something.
emoticon

đŸ’Ŧ11 🚸 👀2.2k

Sep '15
Whether Dune is "Trash" or not is a matter of personal opinion, but I don't think anyone would seriously argue that it is anything other than Epic, definitely with a capital E. Anyway, I was just thinking about the scene where Muad Dib harnesses the humongous Sandworm...
youtube

I bet that was so freaking difficult to film. Pardon me, this is TrashEpics, what I meant to say was "so FUCKING difficult." Running in the sand like that is no joke, you get... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ2 🚸 👀245

Sep '15
youtube

Really fucking cool video done to Lucio Fulci's Murder Rock.

🚸 👀523

Sep '15
What can I say about this Hilarious dark sometimes Distrubing movie without spoiling it for people who haven't seen this film.
If you haven't got a chance to watch the movie it's difently worth a watch.
youtube

For the ones who have seen it, I got a email from some asshole on Imdb today telling me I was basically a dumb fuck for rating it a 9/10 but my review on the film was decent but that I should change my rating to a 2/10.
So I guess what I'am aski... Continue »

🚸 👀936

Sep '15
In 2004, I turned 16, and started working the very next day. The following paychecks would go towards dvds almost exclusively. In that year, Universal released what would retrospectively be a terrible film called "Van Helsing". I appreciate the film for bringing the older Universal monster films to my attention. This film would call for the re-release of 6 of the most iconic film monsters of all time, aka the Universal Monsters.

The first set I bought was the Frankenstein Legacy Collection, w... Continue »

🚸 👀2.7k

Sep '15
October is less than a month away now, so what do you have lined up to watch?

Mine is (subject to change of course):

Halloween Franchise - Watching for obvious reasons. I'll be skipping Zombie's films and probably Resurrection too.

A Nightmare on Elm Street Franchise - Because it's Freddy! Also, Craven passed away, which is all the more reason to rewatch it. I'll skip the remake though.

Crimson Peak (2015) - A gothic horror film from Guillermo Del Toro? I'... Continue »

Sep '15 *
If you are not a Sam Kinison fan, it just means you haven't been exposed to him yet, like maybe if you are 20 years old and grew up in New Zealand or somewhere... anyway, if you don't know who he is, you owe it to yourself to watch this. The part from about 1:50 to 1:54 makes me laugh as hard as I have ever laughed at anything in my life. My stomach hurts right now because I have been cracking up, watching it.
youtube

🚸 👀155

Sep '15
I watched part of this today, and I was struck by how they had her change from being a modern looking girl, into a very Hammer-esque vamp, in the last quarter or so of the movie. She had a white garment of some kind for a top, with a gray sweater over it, and I didn't think it looked particularly out of place for modern times (although I have no clue about such things, and I could be wrong). But anyway, after she vamped out, the same outfit made her look exactly like a Hammer vampiress from th... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ6 🚸 👀411

Sep '15
Has anybody here ever seen something like this? I was thinking, it could be a decent idea for a movie. There are a lot of things you could do with the idea. Like, show how one or two vamps gradually infiltrates the police station, and gradually vamps out the whole staff (except for our heroic protagonists, of course). Or, maybe they could take over very quickly, and then THE VAMPS WOULD BE THE POLICE for, whatever town the movie was happening in. So, that could lead to a lot of havoc... but... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ5 🚸 👀216

Sep '15
I love tons of Asian horror but Megyaku sits close to the top for me just cause I'am convinced that the eye scene is REAL I've wathched that shit over 10 times and still can't figure how the fuck they pulled it off.
youtube
Here's all the great gore scenes from the film.

đŸ’Ŧ8 🚸 👀1.3k

Sep '15 *
Do you guys want to do a thread here as well as imdb? Those dumb asses deleted the last Oct challenge thread

đŸ’Ŧ47 🚸 👀4k

Sep '15
I hear Taylor Swift is coming out with a peppy, "girl power" version of this. Lookin' forward to that!
youtube

🚸 👀138

Sep '15
I started a thread about this a couple years ago, on IMDB, and someone just responded to it today. I am not sure what to think about this idea, but I have had a theory, off and on, that Sonny Elliman was originally supposed to be some sort of demon or devil. Maybe in am earlier draft of the book, or the screenplay for the movie. Anyone have any thoughts about this??? You can say what you think here, or on that thread.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085407/board/thread/223073635

Greg Still... Continue »

🚸 👀277

Sep '15 *
I don't love it, I respect it.
I don't need to buy it, as I've seen it many times on TV.

I semi-hated it growing up, constantly hearing about it.
As a teen, my friends had stopped talking about it, and I began respecting it.
Love it or hate it, it's a hard-nosed conversation piece.
Esto perpetua.

Sep '15
I got this in a funny e-mail today. Can you see why this woman will probably be subjected to a TSA pat down? Scroll down for the answer.

That's right, it is because her suitcase doesn't have name tags! You noticed! Good for you.

Sep '15 *
Had to share. By the way, I walk around on the street dressed like these guys, every day.
youtube

đŸ’Ŧ3 🚸 👀246

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.