🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

Sep '15
this is so cool.
youtube

🚸 👀71

Sep '15
Happy Brithday Stephen King! It was Asia Argentos birthday yesterday so much better since she comes with tits.... she should make a film called "she cums with tits"

Anyway name your favorite King stuff! https://cdn.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/166/784/large/saint-genesis-stephen-king-painting-low-res.jpg?1430505553

Sep '15 *
I watched this, over the past 2 or 3 days, off and on. It's pretty good. Lots of solid interviews. Good stuff.
youtube

Sep '15 *
And put it on your neighbors front porch and then ring the doorbell and hide. I just did. I am waiting behind the bushes now to see what happens.

đŸ’Ŧ16 🚸 👀1.5k

Sep '15 *
emoticon

đŸ’Ŧ6 🚸 👀493

Sep '15 *
I'm pretty much more stoked for this movie now then ever. Apparently the scene gets even more hardcore afterwards. Wouldn't wanna be this guy.

youtube

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀2.2k

Sep '15 *
Delightful!

youtube

EDIT
Fuck should have read the shoutbox first, sorry Fuad, didn't notice you already posted this.

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀1.6k

Sep '15 *
Beign from Texas I thought I would rate everybody who acted as Leatherface.

1. Gunnar Hansen: Nothing like the org.
youtube

2. I'am going with R.A Mihailoff from TCM 3 just cause I'am big fan R.A

3. Bill Johnson from TCM 2: Best Air fucking by a chainsaw ever.

4. TCM (2003) Andrew Bryniarski

5. TCM The Beginning (2006) Andrew Bryniarski

6. TCM 3D (2013) Dan Yeager

7. And last for me TCM The Next Generation: Robert Jacks
https://www.yout... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ3 🚸 👀2.1k

Sep '15
I have started some lame threads lately, but this puppy is really cool. Look at some of these pictures.
https://twitter.com/abandonedpics

Sep '15
This is crazy. There are at least five helicopters up there, zooming around, and all the police sirens are driving me crazy.
https://www.boston.com/entertainment/celebrity/2015/09/14/johnny-depp-dakota-johnson-attend-black-mass-screening-coolidge-corner/dvTVxAKZaH1emcCqknLSWL/story.html?p1=Must_Reads_hp

For some reason, I keep thinking of the big party at the end of the Paolo Bacigalupi story The Fluted Girl, which is one of the scariest stories I have ever read in my entire life. But, any... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ3 🚸 👀198

Sep '15
Many of you are aware of my brief struggle to get to this board.

I post from the library, which now has new PCs.
But at the time, it had old computers, using Windows XP.
So this is what happened.
I wasn't recieving the e-mail due to the unavailability (at the time) of the latest Windows.
One of the most horrifying nightmares known to man.

đŸ’Ŧ9 🚸 👀453

Sep '15
Decent for what seems like indie horror.

Ghost story with a little girl's ghost possessing her little niece, via a portrait and a doll.
Has an effective scene, about halfway through, in which the she's telling a lady "die, you fat cow" after having called her an "old whore bitch".
Worth a watch. 6/10

👍1 🚸 👀143

Sep '15 *
French "Infected people" Horror. I usually have a boner for French Horror. This one didn't knock my socks off. The first 10 minutes were great and then it turned into a downward spiral of decomposing humans and an odd third act. The gore was pretty good though

6.5/10

🚸 👀197

Sep '15
The Day Of The Locust so I've never thought of this movie beign a horror film I've always thought of it as has a good drama movie with Karen Black playing a whore who fucks everybody, but until last night after a rewatch I realized that it has all the aspects to be a horror movie.
You have Harry who is played by Burgess Meredith who plays this tripped out old man who goes door to door showing off his magic tricks.
Then you have Tod played by William Atherton a guy going around drawing all the... Continue »

👍1 🚸 👀300

Sep '15
Well, I can't post that line on the IMDB board... quick, without Googling it, what movie is that from?

đŸ’Ŧ9 🚸 👀371

Sep '15
Which one do you like better. For me it has to go with, The Night Of The Hunter (1955)

This has to be his best acting scene ever.
youtube

Then you have Cape Fear (1962) another great Robert Mitchum villain movie but for me it will always be my second favorite film from Mitchum.
youtube

I was wondering which one you liked better out of these two great films.

đŸ’Ŧ1 🚸 👀395

Sep '15
I am from the US

I have been to Canada, UK and France.

đŸ’Ŧ17 🚸 👀2.4k

Sep '15
youtube

If you have never seen this, you owe it to yourself to "get it watched." It is hilarious. Also, the kid who delivers newspapers is pretty terrifying, as is the mom's cooking... I think this could qualify as a horror movie.

It has some pretty solid horror connections, anyway. Daphne Zuniga was in The Fly 2, Amanda Wyss was in NOES, Diane Franklin was in Amityville 2, Booger has been on the CW show Supernatural in recent seasons, and John Cus... Continue »

đŸ’Ŧ4 🚸 👀887

Sep '15 *
Tenebre
Your Vice is a Locked Room and only I have the Key.
Who Saw Her Die?
Black Belly of the Tarantula
Case of the Scorpion's Tail

đŸ’Ŧ2 🚸 👀359

Sep '15
I eat Humans all the time. One time for my birthday, someone got me Humans and chips and shit and then someone else made me organic chocolate chip cookies. So of course I thought the chips out and used the Choco Chip Cookies as the humans shoveller.

đŸ’Ŧ1 🚸 👀2.2k

Sep '15 *

The Florida gore film has a long, rich history. Created in the early 60's by Herschell Gordon Lewis, and continued on by others with such epics as Blood Freak and Blood Stalkers. It wasn't until the mid-80's until a bright young filmmaker by the name of Tim Ritter would try his hand at the gore film. I mean, it's more of a slasher, I guess, but it is really gory, and shot in Florida, so, just go with it. Tim Ritter already had... Continue »

Sep '15
I forced my mind to become emotionally detached.
Emotions are overrated, and having been raised without siblings, it seemed a perfect fit.
Yes, I gradually forced my mind to detach itself, without turning against itself. So to speak.

đŸ’Ŧ8 🚸 👀456

Sep '15 *

I'm sorry, but there are few things in this world that is funnier than a fat person. Not to say they're all funny. Or worth making fun of for that matter. But I think we can all agree that a funny fat person will always be funnier than a funny normal person. It's just the way it is. But for a fat person to intentionally make a successful funny, they first must see the humor in their own girth, and either be okay... Continue »

Sep '15
I've always wanted to tear a picture of the pope, much like Sinead did in the 90's.

I grew up a Catholic, and I've always seen it as a way of "defying the emperor", per se.

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.